Meerkat On the LookOUT

Tuesday, September 12, 2006


Meerkat… do I look like it?

Hey people. Everyone must be wondering why I put such a name on my blog. Anyone would like to guess? Some of my church mates got to know how it came about yesterday.

Ok….let me show you a picture of meerkat ( tadaaaaaaaaa....This is how meerkat looks like and this is how a meerkat look out in the dessert).
Tell me ... do i look like them?

My dear, Andrew, said that I looooook like them. The first time I heard that, I was lost. What is a meerkat? After some explanations and he googled it…ops...i came to agree that ‘oh yea, I think the way I respond to people when anyone calls me’. I do *most of the time* lift up my head like how meerkat does and look out ‘who called me???’ However, as most of my BT work mates know, I’m ALWAYS on ‘screen saver’ mode. Thanks to Seemon who gave me the name. ‘Mooove the mouse!!! Fern is blurred again!’

I would like to thank Zaza who encouraged me to start this blog. I guess she is right when she advised me to start the blog right now instead of get it started when I reach UK. So, here am I trying to start my blog.


2 Comments:

  • wohoo!!!
    i'm first!!


    yeay!!!

    welcome to blogworld!

    By Blogger cpj, At Tue Sep 12, 02:38:00 PM 2006  

  • Dearest Yin Fern, all the best to you as you venture on the-road-of-no-return to PhD (Permanent Head Damage-ness)...as such, I wonder if you'll still remember me when you return, Hehe! (Er, Who are YOU?) Go ahead - design some lethal-communication-bio-weapon to wipe out this earth once and for all! Put the rest of us out of our worklife miseries! Aaaaargh!! Seriously, do keep in touch and take good care of yourself. If you need me, I'm just a phone call away. (As in, I'll call you later this afternoon. :))

    By Blogger smalltee, At Sat Sep 16, 12:49:00 PM 2006  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home