Meerkat On the LookOUT

Sunday, October 01, 2006

Internet connection in da Room

At last, i really thank god that i've got internet connection in my room. let me show u around my hall.
see the pic down there!!!


Before i forget to mention, these are the pictures that i took on the first day upon arrival. i used the duvet from hall. i've got a new duvet because i need to return to the hall. My room is pretty small. But i like it.

let me show you the new reversible (cherry/pink) duvet cover that i've bought. i purposely bought pink so that it can match with my pinky bedsheets from Hweei Min!


Next, what to show leh? ok...from my window..

in fact, i'm in the city centre of Portsmouth! it's nice place!
i'll put up more photos as time goes by!

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home