Meerkat On the LookOUT

Monday, October 30, 2006

York Trip
I went to York, UK for a 5 day conference from 22nd till 27th Oct 2006 to represent my university in High Altitude Platform (HAP) week. I left for York on Sunday 21st morning from Portsmouth and i met up with Andy for a quick lunch at King's Cross, London. 2hours15 mins train from Portsmouth & Southsea station to Waterloo, London.

I love the countryside of UK, the green, the sheeps, the view, etc...

My usual luggage, trolly bag and my backpack. My scarf and my jacket. ops..how selfish am i!

Another two hour train from London to York. But, this train was so much faster than the train before! i was tired and almost fell asleep before i reached York.

The busy city centre of York. i love York. it's so nice! i walked from train station to B&B that Linda booked for me, St Mary.

This is my lovely room that i stayed for 5 nights. i love it so much! something different from myhall and i get to watch TV as well!

York Minster, York.

This is the catheral in york, it's very famous and i went in to have a look before i got my dinner.

i did take-away and got a mexican burger and fries. Before that, i bought a hazelnut chocolate drinks from Starbucks, the weather was too cold so i took a hot drink.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home