Meerkat On the LookOUT

Thursday, November 30, 2006

2nd last day && 2nd last month of the year 2006

On sunday, as we (Chan, micheal & I) walked on ELm Grove road to King's Church, Micheal tried out my phone camera. Nice weather on sunday with a lil bit of wind... i like this residential area..nice apartments around and church is near...perhaps, i shall try to look for a room next year around this area.
Today, Bel and i went on a two hour shopping at Gunwharf quays from 12noon till 2pm. so much of sales going. Finally, i bought three gifts for my loved ones! i'm really happy and i hope they love the gifts as well. I didn't get anything for myself, but i breathed in the shopping air ...muahahahha...that's more than sufficient!!!
This is me with bel & my shopping bags at one of the buildings in university. The leaves are turning into yellow...that woman insisted i bring the shopping bags to my research room and guess what? she does not want to bring into the class...Well, it's safely kept in my rooom...if Bel does not collect from me, that's mine!!!!
That's the usual look of me when i go out. I like to wear cap when i go out because the wind is too strong in Portsmouth. Oh yea..i love this new Nike cap from Andrew! I wear 'berlayer-layer' also lar, one common T-shirt in there, another fleece and the wind-breaker. Today's a bit cold after the rain last night. Bel said 'sejuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuk gila!'

This is Bel with her leather jacket! she likes black colour and she bought a black cap today from M&S!

'Nice or not, Fern? only 1.99 pounds for the cap!' This's Bel trying out the cap in M&S warehouse. She didn't buy this cap because the logo is not printed on the cap. She said 'tak mahu...'

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home