Meerkat On the LookOUT

Friday, November 03, 2006

Fish
Fish is one my favourite food. When i was young, my dad used to ask me to eat lots of fish because he believed that eating fish helps me in my mathematics. Another thing, he had fish for every single meal (eg. lunch and dinner) and my mother lost of ideas how to cook a fish at times. Guess what? The fridge back at home used to have lots of fish in the freezer. All because my dad loved fish! He also read from the magazine that fish helps our hearts. I think he has proved that to us. His heart was really strong even at the very last minute of his life.
i love fish because i prefer fish than pork, chicken, beef or even lamb! And of course...fish is healthy! But i stopped eating fish after Tsutnami took place because i read in the newspaper that there were so many people died in the sea. i was so afraid. Then after 1 month, i started to have fish.
Everytime i go back home to Penang, my mom will steam fish for me. i love it very very much! tadadaaaaaaaaaa...
My last steam fish before i came to UK...

Since i came to UK, i hardly get the chance to eat fish. But i had salmon for a couple of meals in York conference last week. it was so tasty! i had kipper few weeks back but i didn't like it because it's got too many tiny bones in there and it was too salty. I bought some fish fillet that i can fry, i'll cook that tomorrow. Yay! i'll have fish for tomorrow dinner! Great! YUmmy!
Later at night, i found this article talking about 'No fish in 50 years' looking into the fact that polution has got worse these days. Save the world people! Think of recycling!!! World Peace!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home