Meerkat On the LookOUT

Sunday, November 12, 2006

TVeee

This evening, a few of our flatmates talked about TV in the kitchen. We were taking turn to use the temporarily 2 stoves that we have been using for the last 1.5 weeks. The funny thing is one of the stoves will not work when we use the oven at the same time. Anyway, back to the TV. One of them started saying 'oh, i miss my TV. i use that TV for 7 years. Even though it's old, i love it'. Then another one said 'in fact, i don't really watch TV, i watch DVDs'. Then i said 'I notice ppl in Uk don't watch TV programs, they watch DVDs because renting DVDs here is cheaper'.

TV...i miss my TV..but it has been sent back to Penang. That's the TV that my dad bought for me when he found out that i was all alone in the girl hostel in my 1st year uni. I only like to watch certain Tv programs, i'm not the kind of person that spend whole day in front of the TV, and become a couch potato.

oh...i miss Astro channel 11! i love it! everytime i go back to Penang i'll watch that channel. Since i came to UK, i only watched TV when i was staying in the guest house in York. I haven't watched TV for soooo long. But i don't like to watch TV all by myself, i enjoy watching TV with family members and friends, not being alone with that TV.

But...if i have a TV in UK, i wonder i'll watch TV at night or i'll do my work at night? Come to think of it, i only watch TV for 5-20 mins before i doze off when i was in KL unless i'm crazy with some serial dramas. I bet ZAZa will say that...because i used to catch up with those Korean dramas at night and i make excuses to go home before the show time (to avoid myself from staying so late in the office). But i stopped watching that after April 2006.
Now, i've finished my presentation slides for next week...phew! i'd love to have a Tv in my room to unwind myself.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home