Meerkat On the LookOUT

Friday, December 01, 2006

Under-estimated and over-estimated myself in A day
This morning i OVER-ESTIMATED myself. I went out with a short-sleeve shirt and a knitwear and also a pink scarf that Siew Eng bought for me. I told myself that i need to wear properly due to the 6 hour lab that i'm gonna conduct with another lecturer. Once i walked out from the hall main entrance, 'oh dear, it's so cold!!!!! sejuuuuuuuuuuuuuk gila!!! i should have taken my wind-breaker. Ops, no turning back!!!' i'm gonna be late if i go up and grab my jacket, it was 20 mins to 9am. i need to walk...okay...walk faster!!!!
LESSON LEARNED: I'll take my wind-breaker tomorrow onwards whenever i go out.
I came back to hall at 5.30pm, feeling really hungry. Before i sat down, my friend in London said ' i'm in the office, another 30 mins to go before i can go home, pls keep me accompany over msn'. 'Friend, i'm super hungry, let me grab some food'. I put a piece of cod-fish into the oven, then i grabbed celery (my favourite) and my Onken Yoguart (another of my favourite) with half a cup of tomato juice (why am i drinking tomato juice? Andrew told me that. But i can't remember why tomato juice. i shall google it later). After finishing all these food, i was still feeling hungry. Alright, i'll fry the left over cabbage in the fridge. I shall go market again on friday evening. After cooking my cabbage, i started to get regret! 'How am i gonna finish those cabbage (it's really a lot of cabbage)and my piece of cod-fish is still in the oven?' In that sense, i UNDER-ESTIMATED myself. In fact, i finished all my cabbage and also my lovely cod-fish while chatting with my flatmates in the kitchen! I'm so satisfied!!! *KENYANG* * PAO PAO already*
LESSON LEARNED: Wow, my stomach can fit in more vege these days!!! Guess what? i miss my 'yao mak' that i used to order in KL when i had dinner with my churchmates. Why i only know how to order that? i learned from Hweei min!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home