Meerkat On the LookOUT

Saturday, December 02, 2006

After another weekly meeting...the day has come...
i know it! i know it! This day will come! certainly! 'Welcome to research world', Boris said to me. Boris is my supervisor.
What happened this afternoon from 2-3.30pm was a long weekly meeting with Boris. We sit down once a week to discuss my progress. Today, he has stretched my capability and my ability and asking me to look further...Don't ask me whether is technical or not? i have come to a point that i don't know what is the meaning and the level of how technical a subject is. i've been in this male dominated industry for 2 years and i studied for 4 years to get the mind of being technical person. Anyway, i'd really need to work really really hard from today till the next meeting. i've got too many things to consider and read and to check out. I'm STRESSED UP!!!!
As i walked in the rain (Didn't bother to use umbrella anymore) to get home, i couldn't think of anything, i just wanna sit down and start working. The plans to work on PGC assignment has to be called off. It seems that what i need to focus is far more important! Whenever i'm stressed, i can't smile, i can't laugh, what i'll say is 'I don't know'. This is due to the fact that i do not want think of anything else. i just wanna sit down and leave me alone, i want to dwell in my research and my issues of research problem. i want to dwell into the space of WiMAX and HAPs, how to integrate both.
Thank god i have a weekend, two days off from work just to spend more time to look into my work. Guess what? i'm feeling a lot more better than just now, because i have done 10% of it in 1.5 hour time. Even though there's not much, at least i've started! i love this verse in the bible 'i can do all things through Christ who strengthens me!' i reminded myself so many times and kept myself going when i was in 1st year uni.
Dear Lord, i know you're watching me. Guide me and give me the power of wisdom and the power of understanding. whatever i do, i do it for you and you alone, i want to glorify Your name, Amen!
*Cold shower again tonight!!!! i need hot water...someone pls fix the hot water for us! the weather is sooo cold, hot water is required under these circumstances.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home