Meerkat On the LookOUT

Friday, December 15, 2006

Busy...

i've been so busy the entire week...work...work...work...

i've been working on antenna pattern using Matlab...modeling and validating my results...

i enjoyed myself very much last night, micheal and i went to Praise Night organised by International Fellowship of Christian Students (IFCS) at Jubilee Church. we sang praises and we worshipped god. We were asked to count our blessings since it has come to the end of the semester.

Why am i here? Because God's blessings. What did i do for the past one year? Come to think of it, i did quite alot of stuff. Ups and downs, challenges...happy times... sad times...

In jan, i went to Calcutta and feb/mar went to Europe with Mom, april went to China/HK with Hweei min. Wow...it seems that sooooo long ago. I went to genting highlands in May. But i didn't have a good birthday this year. it was a public holidays and i stayed home. I remember someone suggested me to go Pusat Sains. What a suggestion! how would i want to celebrate birthday in science centre. Don't blame the person also, cos he didn't know it was my birthday. Oh yea, CJ brought me to Japanese Restaurant in Sri Hartamas for dinner. We had a good dinner with Oysters. i packed my mom to singapore in July and i said goodbye to my red Satria in August.

From September till date, i've been here for almost three months!!!

guess what? i don't think i'm going to bed tonight..gonna write my chapter 2.

i shall start working...

23rd is next week!!! i'll be on top of the world!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home