Meerkat On the LookOUT

Thursday, December 07, 2006

Military exercise
At 5.40am, the fire alarm buzzed off!
"Get out from the building NOW!!! NOW!!! it's a real fire!" the guard said.
Another military practise, that's why i don't like hall.
'Who is baking cookies or cooking breakfast in the early morning?' i wondered as i ran down the staircase with so much of dissatisfactions.
i had my pyjamas and my fleece only. it was so cold and windy. i started to shiver as i was talking to andrew over the phone. He was suprised that i called up because i was supposed to be on the bed.
Thank god!!! We went into St Micheal's building, some biotech department building after standing in the cold for 30 mins.
we saw so many fire engines and firemen. what's going on?
It was due to the Dell laptop after my flatmate told me this evening. Is Toshiba laptop safe?
Guess what? we were only allowed to go bk to our building at 7am. How to sleep?
i tried my best to sleep and reset my usual alarm from 7.15am to 8.30am. I don't care, i wanna sleep. If i do not have enough sleep, my body cannot function well and my brain cannot function well.
Unfortunately, i couldn't sleep at all. i lied on the bed for 2 hours till 9am. i was thinking about my codes and also my unfinished work that i'm supposed to discuss in the upcoming weekly meeting on friday.
Hmmm..shall i treat myself today without packing my lunch? The 'kedekutan' gripped me. On the other hand, i was lazy. But, i packed my lunch. Since i came back to study, i've been such a good girl, i pack lunch to work everyday to save money. ahahahha..self-complement.
My body was so warm and hot in the morning due to insufficient sleep and the headache came in the afternoon. i started to drink lots of water. Sigh...i went home around 4.15pm because i was so afraid there would not be any hot water. i got back and showered. i cooked porridge!!! i had porridge with chicky floss with soya sauce. that's what mom used to cook for me when i'm sick. But, mom puts scallops. i don't have scallops here. i spent an hour to cook porridge, cooking porridge requries alot of patience. My ex-housemate, Mei Chi cooks the best porridge in KL. The best porridge can also get from Taman Bandar Puchong, that's where i used to stay. i like that man's porridge, very smooth and tasty!
Oh yea, i went to attend International Fellowships of Christian Students followed by my friend's invitation. it was good and tonight's topic was 'Marriage' and i love their worship session.
Dear Lord, i pray that You will grant me a good sleep tonight, a good rest to prepare me for tomorrow. no more fire alarms please. i also thank god that i managed to do some work even though i was really tired. In jesus's name i ask, Amen!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home