Meerkat On the LookOUT

Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Monday

First thing in the morning after i got up, 'Any hot water?'
oh thank god! the hot water is back!!!
i quickly washed my hair and enjoyed a hot shower.
i started early today by getting up around 7.20am.
Got my breaky and then prepared lunch. went to work!

In fact, with good planning over the weekend, i had a good monday today! i'd really thank god for His wisdom and His power of understanding. i started off doing some printings and working parallel on my derivations. Spending sheets of papers to derive one equation.

i didn't realise it was lunch time till andrew reminded me. I took an hour break to rest my brain. Looking out to the window, the trees outside my window turned 'botak' over the weekend. now i can see the buildings across the street and also the South West train passing by.
It has been very windy these days and i'd really pity my umbrella that i got from York conference. Everyone kept on telling me 'Fern, don't torture your umbrella!'
'but it's raining!!!! i've just washed my hair, i don't wanna get it wet again'
Thank god lar, my umbrella still in good shape, it's an 8 pound umbrella, i pray that it can last for another few months.
Boris once told me that if i wanna get rich in this country, start inventing a strong and reliable umbrella. hahahah...
Another ex-colleague from Glasgow wrote to me today 'don't let the wind blow you away!'

as i walked home today, the wind was so strong and i stood still on the road for 20 sec. the wind was too strong and i just couldn't walk anymore. sigh..welcome to Portsmouth!!!

For dinner, i cooked pasta with lots of vege (brussel sprout and broccoli). most of the people like to have some meat in the pasta, but i love to have lots of vegetables...*KENYANG*

Since i got back to hall, i've been listening to Chipmunks's christmas songs...even though i only have 3 songs, i've been playing these 3 songs all over again and again....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home