Meerkat On the LookOUT

Tuesday, December 19, 2006

My voice...
The hall has been so quiet and so dead according to Bel. She came to visit me after many weeks because she was soo busy with work and also her courseworks. At last, we spent a day together after church.
I lost my voice today and i caught a bad cold. Went to see the nurse and she gave me the prescriptions. The weather has been cold due to the fog...One thing that i found out, i don't find my fever as bad as when i got it in M'sia. It might due to the cold weather here. When my body is so warm, i feel so much better after a walk down to the other building. Get some fresh air ... Even though it's really cold, i enjoy it. Comparatively, when i had the bad cold in June, i couldn't even get out from my bed. Thanks to the ambulance which arrived in such a short period of notice! Without the ambulance in UK, i need to get myself to the clinic this morning. Thank god the clinic is very near to my hall.
Despite the fact that i'm a bit blurred and i have to read every single sentence like twice, i managed to get one task done today. Thank god! i know You're watching me!
i have a dateline this thursday before i go off on friday to london. Boris said if i can get it done with the documentation, it will add a spark to his christmas! We had a chat this afternoon in the staff lounge and everyone was like 'Fern, stay away from me!' Alright, my sexy voice has got so bad today that everyone was so scared of me. Boris didn't want me to spoil his holidays, we sat like 4 chairs away from each other.
Again, the last sentence of the meeting 'Fern, do you agree with i want?' Fern said, 'I'll do my best to deliver.' That ends the weekly meeting for the year 2006.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home