Meerkat On the LookOUT

Monday, January 22, 2007

House hunting
House hunting has been the hot topic in the hall these days. Our hall contract will come to an end in June and everyone has to move out. i remember Yeh Yeh asked me about my accomodation and he likes to joke with me to get a 3 room apartment in Portsmouth. One room for Fern, One room for Mrs ko and one guest room. Yeh yeh even suggested that i put up my guest room vacancy on the internet so that everyone can book online and take turn to come and visit me.
Personally, i don't wanna get myself panic. i want to take it easy. Yes, i've started praying and i prayed that God will get me a double bed room so that my mom can spend a few months in Portsmouth with me. I know that i haven't been a good daughter since i left home after form 5. i 've never stayed home for more than 5 days. In fact, i did! I stayed in Penang for 10 days before i flew to UK. Mrs KO said that's the longest period of time i've ever stayed home. i'll try to do better next time, ok?
Dear God, i want to commit my worries to get a good place to stay into Your hands. i pray that i can get a double bed room so that my mom can get over for a few months and i can spend more time with her. God, i also pray for good and understand housemates. In jesus's name i ask, Amen!

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home