Meerkat On the LookOUT

Friday, January 12, 2007

Strong wind
This morning i got up around 5.30am due to the strong wind. The wind hit the window in my room. it was so scarry and i just couldn't get to sleep. FYI, i'm staying on the top floor, that's only 7th floor. i was not that afraid when i was staying on 17th floor in KL.
My flatmate couldn't sleep and she got up around 6 something, she went to the kitchen. After some discussion in the kitchen this evening while i was cooking, she told me that she was so scared that she couldn't get to sleep. Same here..i was so scared.
Finally i got up at 7.40am because i need to get myself in the office by 8.45am due the lab at 9am. i checked the BBC weather before i went for shower. The wind was 46mph. that's why...the wind was strong.
guess what? i nearly blown away by the wind. it was so difficult to walk, not to mention those ppl try to cycle. you can't cycle at all. now, i don't see the point of getting a bicycle. it's too windy to cycle in Portsmouth. While trying my best to walk against the wind direction, i also need to take care of my bag. After some distance, the wind pushed me to walk faster. Sigh...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home