Meerkat On the LookOUT

Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Fern's wish list

Alright, today I'm going to share my wish list with everyone:-
1. Trip to Disneyland, US (Tengku Mahkota said he must sell his backside in order to make it)
2. Trip to Perth (I've never been to Australia, I guess Perth is a nice place to visit)
3. A metal watch
4. A pair diamond earings (Not sure I will look older with diamond earings or not?!)
5. An NIV bible
6. Cheese and Bacon Square pie from Selfridges at Bond Street, London (With lots of gravy on top of the mash potato and green peas)
7. Krispe Kreme Doughnuts :) (I know it's very fattening, but... I WANT!)
8. Trip to Switzerland

I can't think of anything else right now, I shall add on more items ...

1 Comments:

  • wish ur dream will come true....
    i wonder in my whole life...will i ever have chance to travel outsite of South East Asia...
    nvm...u just shoot more photo and share with me..then i will b glab

    Ghee Siew

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At Tue Jun 19, 02:39:00 PM 2007  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home