Meerkat On the LookOUT

Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Glad to be back HOME

I guess I haven't been blogging for the past 5 months. I used to blog when I was UK, but not in Malaysia. Anyway, Andrew encouraged me to blog recently. ALright, I shall start the ball rolling again.

Yup, glad to be back home and back to my working life. Indeed, it was a great experience to be in UK for 5 months, living there and working there. However, I didn't like the job there. i miss the weather though. Back in Uk, I came to realise great things in my life, things that I really want, things that I do not want to force myself into, things that I need to improve on, etc...

That's me.. Back to my home church, Faith Methodist Church Cheras. Ops, this does not have the meerkat look!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home