Meerkat On the LookOUT

Monday, June 18, 2007

Headache

What are the causes of headache?
Hot weather (blame it to the weather?), this might be right because it's really hot in Malaysia. Air con is a neccesity in every home. Insufficient sleep can cause headache as well according to my personal experience.


I had a bad headache on Sunday. Whenever i have headache, i just feel like sleeping and keeping my eyes closed. I do not feel like doing anything and I just wanna turn on the air con and try to sleep. In fact, that's what I did after church. Benny aka Tengku Muda sent me home and i hit the bed right away. He asked me whether i wanted to pack chicky rice. I've got no appetite to eat at all. I just wanna sleep...


I slept for an hour plus and i got up and went to the toilet. Tengku Muda slept as well. Everyone was too tired. On the other hand, Tengku Mahkota went shopping in Midvalley with Permaisuri Yap. Then, Tengku Mahkota came home and i followed him to go badminton.


Went to the aunty's place, i was advised to take orange juice with Glucose. Aunty Ling said that helps to get rid of the headache. I dozed off on the sofa after 20 mins, my eyes just wanna closed.


In fact, i learned from the radio many years back that taking 100Plus also helps. The theory behind is headache is due to the imbalance of ions in our brain. Hence, by taking 100PLus will help to balance up our ions.

Guess what happened at last? i went for badminton and i started sweating, running and etc....i don't have headache anymore. Miracles!!!!
Thank god i don't have migraine.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home