Meerkat On the LookOUT

Wednesday, July 04, 2007

I love You, Lord Jesus

I'd really thank god for His unconditional love, His faithfulness, His grace and mercy.
Thank you Lord that I came to know You and I'm saved in Your hands.
Thank you Lord for the family that you've provided me.
Thank you Lord for the friends that you've sent me to help me.
Thank you Lord for the protection as I go in and out the house.
Thank you Lord for the shelter, a lovely home.
Thank you Lord for the church that i worship every Sunday and serve you once in a month.
Thank you Lord for the education that you've provided me so that i can get a good job.
Thank you Lord for the job that you gave me.
Thank you Lord for the food that comes to my table everyday.
Thank you Lord for walking me in the dark and bring me out of it.
Thank you Lord for ....
THANK YOU LORD for EVERYTHING...
Fern is truly blessed...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home