Meerkat On the LookOUT

Monday, July 09, 2007

Shoulder SAKIT

I strained my shoulder again last night.
It's so sakit!!!
Due to the traffic jam in KL, Tengku mahkota and I leave for work everyday around 6.30am. People like me trying to catch with sleep will sleep in the car, obviously.
Tengku Mahkota told me a few times that I sleep like a cat, is that the reason i get hurt my shoulder everytime?
He always makes sure that I adjust the seat down before i fall asleep in the car. If i don't do that, Tengku mahkota always has a hard time trying to control the steering wheel and his left arm has to support this sleepy cat.
I think i need Salompas now...very painful. I can't even turn to my right. The most important thing is I have to sit straight up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home