Meerkat On the LookOUT

Friday, July 27, 2007

Work, work, work

Once again, I told myself I do not want to spend my time at night doing any work after office hour. But, I have no choice. My co-author has been lying in the hospital for more than a week, I need to cover his part. Hmmm...I managed to extend my dateline due to my understanding boss. I call her Mama Veda. Because she sounds like a mother at work to me. She calls me up almost everyday and says 'Fern...Look into this....Can you get back to me on ....?'
I've got so much to write and how am I gonna finish it? I think i need to sacrifise my weekend this week, especially my sunday afternoon....Argg.... :(
I'm having a headache now and I wish I could go home and take a nap then I shall lock myself in the computer room or my bedroom with the laptop on the breaky table, sitting on my comfy bed... Age is catching up, my bum gets painful if I sit with the same position for too long. Sigh...
I wanna go home...I want a nap... I wanna concentrate on my write up...
Alright...too much of complaints...Back to work...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home