Meerkat On the LookOUT

Wednesday, August 22, 2007

donut

Yeh Yeh forwarded an email on creative baloons photos. I spotted a picture of Homer with Donut!!!
I love Donuts since lil. I remember everytime my mama brought me to bakery, she asked 'Fern, what do you wanna have?' There is always the same answer i have until today 'Donuts'.
I love Dunkin Donuts also and definitely 500 calory krispe kreme that recommended by Sof.
hmmm..When am i gonna have the chance to go Singapore and get myself some Krispe Kreme??

5 Comments:

  • Fern, try Big Apple donuts in the Curve. they're better than Dunkin's. We had durian donuts (looks like 1 too), some with rich and very thick chocalates, oreos donuts, peanut butter, and can't remember the rest.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At Wed Aug 22, 03:53:00 PM 2007  

  • I'll take a fresh regular donut from a market stall anytime.

    By Blogger Moomykin, At Thu Aug 23, 03:29:00 AM 2007  

  • mad cat: Yeah, i saw the shop in Curve. But i didn't manage to get the donuts everytime i go there. Because after u have a hearty meal, you don't feel like buying anymore food. But, i shall try...Thanks!

    kathie: i do buy fresh donut from nasi lemak stall in the morning.

    By Blogger InfanT, At Thu Aug 23, 08:32:00 AM 2007  

  • I loveeeeeeeeeeeee donuts too. I am craving for dunkin donuts... I love their chocolate fillings one... Heaven sent... Ok, bad for my diet!!! *Say no evil, hear no evil, speak no evil*

    CRAVING!!!

    By Blogger Eileen, At Thu Aug 23, 10:28:00 AM 2007  

  • princess eileen: Give me 5!!! we love donuts!!!

    By Blogger InfanT, At Thu Aug 23, 03:46:00 PM 2007  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home