Meerkat On the LookOUT

Tuesday, August 14, 2007

I've lost my VOICE

It was nightmare for me last night..coughing non-stop and my throat was so painful..in fact, it's very painful still.
I got up like 5 times.
Can you imagine how i look like?
PANDA, again.

The last time i got up was 3.45am and i was toying 'should i go and see doc and get MC again?'
Because my manager came to me yesterday and asked 'Fern, if you're sick, why don't you take off?'

What am i doing now?
I'm in the office, about to start hitting the keyboard again, that's why i call myself 'PENEKAN KEYBOARD'.
It's just the time of the year that i get sick again. Nothing special. Life goes on.
I'm wondering how many Kgs i can loose this time?
I've lost appetite this morning. I do not feel like eating breaky.
Muahahahha.....

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home