Meerkat On the LookOUT

Friday, August 03, 2007

Phew!!!

Finally, I've finished my 'portion' of RS. In fact, the 'portion' is equivalent to 'entire' report. Owing to this RS, I worked every night after work for the past 2 weeks. On Wednesday itself, i stayed up until 3.30am to write my report. Through out my life in uni, I only stayed up through out the night ONCE to complete my Advanced Signal Processing project in my final semester of my master degree. I'm not the kinda of last minute person, i was trained since young to finish my work earlier than the dateline. I used to have very bad gastric problem and it was partly contributed mentally due to stress. Dr Thong said to Fern when she was 15 years told 'Finish your work earlier to cut down your stress level, then you won't have gastric'. Until today, this advice has been sticking on mind for the past 12 years.

Anyway, Finally finally finally i've finished it, like Tengku Mahkota told me last night 'You've made it!' Thanks to his support. Because of me having to work at night, he didn't go out to meet his friends. He stayed back at home to cheer me up and came to my room to massage my stiff neck and shoulder off and on. Thank you so much !!! SmooooocH! Thanks to Permaisuri Yap also, she made fresh orange juice for me to boost up my Vitamin C level and I was asked to continue my work without the normal routine of me to wash dishes. Thank you soooooo much!!!!




Fern is just so grateful and thank god also for giving me the strength and concentration to work every night. A BIG BIG smile now in front of the desktop in the office just like this photo taken by Tengku Mahkota on the right.


Tomorrow is a saturday! I'm gonna catch up with my sleep and CHILL OUT!!!!






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home