Meerkat On the LookOUT

Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Ties

Just finished one of the important tasks after spending 13 hours on it since yesterday.
Just wanna have a short blog...

In my company, we have to wear proper office attire from Monday till Thursday, on Friday no body cares if you wear a slipper come to office.

What i like to see from Monday till Thursday is men's ties.

Male officers have to wear a tie everyday and they have so many ties. It's very interesting to see different color, design, etc... Some got stripes, polka dots, dots....so far, i haven't seen anyone with Dalmatian tie. Only Tengku Mahkota wears Dalmatian tie to work.

There was once the HR manager noticed that some male officers didn't wear a tie and she sent out an email. After the email was out for 5 mins, everyone started to put on their tie.

I love ties, but I'm not a man. I guess i were a man, i'll start collecting ties. Tengku Mahkota asked me not to buy any ties for him, because he claimed that he has too many.

5 Comments:

  • Hehehe... personally I think the guys in our office very cham... They dont really need to see clients and have to wear tie... I personally find it difficult to breath when I am wearing a collar shirt, but it does makes the guys look smarter though.

    Our visual satisfication :)

    By Blogger Eileen, At Wed Aug 22, 09:44:00 AM 2007  

  • women in the office can cuci mata...
    but i really love to see their ties everyday

    By Blogger InfanT, At Wed Aug 22, 10:46:00 AM 2007  

  • Woman can wear tie too. I do but not a men's tie though

    By Blogger Mommy-yeoh, At Wed Aug 22, 11:16:00 AM 2007  

  • If you were a man you might not like ties. A man once called a leash.

    TM claims he has too many ties? Too many is always in one's perception. My hubby hardly wears a tie and he has 2 in the car which I presume he uses when necessary. He has a few more and they are Gods-knows-where (and I really mean only God knows where they are now)!

    By Blogger Moomykin, At Thu Aug 23, 03:28:00 AM 2007  

  • mummy-yeoh: I've never tried wearing a tie before. Maybe i shall try.

    Kathie: Andrew is like Mike as well. Only wears a few ties. But andrew has so many ties that he keeps in the wardrobe for decoration only.

    By Blogger InfanT, At Thu Aug 23, 08:34:00 AM 2007  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home