Meerkat On the LookOUT

Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Missing UK

Recently, I've been missing UK so much.
I miss the weather, the cold breeze to be more specific.
Another thing, i miss the food there. I miss the cheesy and fattening food that i used to take when i was in UK. I'm craving for pasta now. Spaghetti Balognese.
Who cooks the best pasta at home? Kapitan Yap!!! I'm wondering when he's going to cook that again.
Like Tengku Mahkota said 'Special request from Fern..she wants pasta!!'
Since the beginning of the week, I've been stucked in my work. Too many deadlines to meet and my daily routine is all about work. Last night dinner has become today's lunch.
I want a break. I want to go holidays. I want to get out from KL city for the weekends!!!

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home