Meerkat On the LookOUT

Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Baby Elijah in KL again!!!


Josephine and family came to KL two weeks back for Hari Raya and we met up for lunch at Marmalade.
a lil update on baby Elijah... He's getting bigger, heavier, etc..
Looking at him, I noticed that I'm getting old...

Baby Elijah is the most cheerful baby that I've ever seen. He smiles and laughs a lot...

Tengku Mahkota carried him to the window lookng out to the street for almost 20 mins, while Dareen, Josephine and I had a chat...
He claimed that he taught baby Elijah how to focus... uh huh? oh ok.

As usual, Josephine and i updated each other and had a short 'women talk'. We talked soft soft and laughed loud LOUD...

Previously, I was sharing with Tengku Mahkota saying I don't have any 'flesh and blood' sisters that i can talk to as compared to my mom, she has a few sistas that she talks to and Permaisuri Yap also has some 'women talk' with the sista whenever she goes to the mother's place. Most of these talks related to family matters, what happen to the husband family, kids, etc..

Me? I tak da leh!

But... after talking to Josephine, I know at least I have one, that's Josephine...my ex-roomate!!!

Come to think of it, I also have a few churchmates that i'm pretty closed with as well and galfriends...
Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

  • Oh I have good gfs, but is my character problem. I dun really share my inner feelings.. sigh... bad huh..

    Oh baby... haha, you feel the urge or not, infant? :P

    By Blogger Eileen, At Fri Oct 26, 10:21:00 AM 2007  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home