Meerkat On the LookOUT

Thursday, October 04, 2007

bad habit

I have this bad habit that my mom and Tengku Mahkota cannot 'tahan'.
What is it?
*eyes rolling*
What could it be?
Hmmm...Am i too shy to share it?
Nope, not at all...
I like to be super manja, e.g. calling my loved ones when i've got nothing to do. In short, I'm a very restless person, i must keep myself occupied all the time, either reading a book, playing violin, surfing the net, waching TV, doing cross stitch & bla bla...i must do something.
So, what i do when i'm really restless? I start calling ppl's name.
When i'm back in turtle island, i'll sit down in the living room. After getting so bored with Astro programs, i'll start calling 'Ma...Ma...Ma...' No response...ok, again 'Ma...Ma...Ma...' Then, my mom will start answering 'Yes?' Again, 'Ma...Ma...' 'Yes, what do you want?' 'Ma...Ma...'
'Just tell me what do you want?' mom says.
'I just like to call you mar, after i go bk to KL, i hardly call you, so i must grab the chance to call you more often'. This is my explanation.
Back in KL, when i'm stucked in the jam while Tengku Mahkota gets so stressed up when cars cutting queue, i'll start calling him 'Dear... dear...' 'Yes?' 'Dear...dear..' 'Yes? what do you want? say lar!' 'Dear...Dear...' no replies from Tengku Mahkota. 'I've asked you what do you want and you're not answering', that's what he said yesterday.
'I like to call you mar... you see..when i was in Uk, everytime i call your name, you were not there to answer. Now, i'd really enjoy the immediate reply from you everytime i call you.' fern gigling.
i guess i have made of them very frustrated owing to my 'manjaness'.
When i was young, i used to call my mom as i walked into the house. 'Ma...Ma...i'm back!!'
Nowdays, i call 'Aunty yap...Uncle...'
Ma...Ma...Ma...fern fern misses you.
Dear...dear...what time are we going badminton?
ops..4.10pm, back to work.
:P

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home