Meerkat On the LookOUT

Tuesday, October 30, 2007

a bit of rantings in mid-day

Since young, i like to write to express my frustration. Oklar, i admit i'm very coward to raise my voice or even scold people.

When i get scolded for nothing when i was a lil girl, i like to write in Chinese (my chinese is really crap, my good friend said I wasted my parents' money sending me to mandarin tuition classes and school) because my mother does not know how to read and she won't understand.

I don't like people speak on behalf me, picking my words and passing it to 3rd party. If the 3rd person is smart, he/she should come and speak with me.

I don't like people put me into tests. If you want to find out my preference, ask me!

I like to keep my mouth shut not to talk unneccessary stuff and try to finish my work so that i can have personal time when i go home (e.g. playing violin). In order to avoid any misunderstandings, i've been quite reserved at work place to avoid people speaking on my behalf. I also think TWICE and extra hard before I give comments.

God, protect me from the evil ones. In Jesus's name i pray, Amen!

3 Comments:

  • Oh my, I cant believe our similiarity. I show a very different side of me in work compared to my personal life. Hehe... be yourself and keep your real friends close. That you will do fine. Oh and andrew. Wukakaka

    By Blogger Eileen, At Wed Oct 31, 10:22:00 AM 2007  

  • Since i started this job, i started to understand why there's this saying 'your colleague is your colleague, your friend is your friend. It's two different thing'

    By Blogger InfanT, At Wed Oct 31, 11:11:00 AM 2007  

  • hmmmm... sound like ah fern not happy hor, rite? aiya, don't thik too much, life is surrounded by angles n evils, rite? sometime angles busy so the evils take place lor. but everything is fine coz the angles won't let u alone with the evils so long time. the angles will protect n guide u all the time. hope u happy all the time!

    from: yr old friend,HL

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At Wed Oct 31, 11:14:00 AM 2007  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home