Meerkat On the LookOUT

Thursday, October 04, 2007

Blah...

I'm so sleeepy now... lack of sleep...
I've been drinking so much water since i came into office to keep myself awake, drink more water, visit the toilet more often, walk more, move the body, hopefully i won't get so sleepy.
I'm so sleepy until i miss my bed so much.
For the last two nights, i had really bad and weird habits. I do not know what has happened when i was sleeping. I got up this morning, again, i ended up sleeping horizontally on the bed. In other words, my entire body has turned 90 degree. What did i do? *Obviously, i cannot recall because i sleep like a log* Hmmm.... *eyes rolling* But but but, my pillows were at the original positions where i usually place them. Where is my mickey mouse?
I'm feeling 'BLAH'.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home