Meerkat On the LookOUT

Friday, October 19, 2007

Hair

Seee....new hair clip… J
Thanks to Permaisuri Yap.
I don’t know how to use this clip. I have to ‘mafan’ Tengku Mahkota or Permaisuri to help me whenever I want to wear this clip.
My hair has been very fluffy and curly lately. It’s really tough to manage my hair. If I tie my hair for too long, I get headache and my hair is pretty heavy too.
I look like a ‘LION QUEEN’ after washing my hair.
I also very ‘pai sei’ when friends ask me ‘When you’re gonna do your hair?’
In fact, I have been talking about straightening my hair for the last 6 months, but I never did anything so far.
What have contributed to my fluffy hair since I last did my hair rebonding in August 2007?
Hard water in UK for 5 months ?
  • HOT + HOT shower in UK due to the winter and freezing cold weather. Hot water is not good for hair.
  • No treatment
  • Use of normal off-the-shelf shampoo & conditioner from supermarket, I have stopped using the super expensive straight hair shampoo from hair salon
  • I cut my hair twice, hence no more chemical bond to keep the hair straight.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home