Meerkat On the LookOUT

Saturday, October 20, 2007

Special Appearance - Tengku Mahokta


Picture (l-r): Fern ('07), Sid, Ice age ('06), Fern ('06). Hmm... What can I say? Are they related?! Fern '07 was taken recently at our home just before the BBQ started. It's a lil family gether gether coz it's a rarity that we (Kapitan Yap, Pemaisuri Yap, Tengku Muda, Princess Joyce, Princess Fern Fern and I) have everyone together. We had lamb (YEAH! I LOVE LAMB!! Mmbehkkkk), some greens, roti & some stuff I don't even remember. The other pic (Sid & Fern '06) was taken just before she left for Portsmouth. I thought they kinda looked alike and so thanks to camera phones, it was captured and imprinted forever! Muahahaha!!! Ok lah, signing off for now before I get my cute lil bottom kicked... Tengku Mahkota.
Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home