Meerkat On the LookOUT

Friday, October 26, 2007

V. COOL

I came across this website www.5min.com from Mike's Facebook.

He shared this video clip about breaking the Internet using Google. Then, i started to laugh non-stop in my own cubicle.

Trust me, it's worth exploring this site if you're sitting in the office like me, waiting for Tengku Mahkota who is on his way to pick me, check it out!

a few good things that i've learned:-
Paste this portion of code on your address bar, u can see WONDERS...

Next, you can goto http://goglogo.com/ to key in your desired name in order to create a new search engine with the names that you want.

okok...i'd better pack up, he's around my workplace now...

Have a gooood weekend!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home