Meerkat On the LookOUT

Thursday, November 22, 2007

Making memories 9112007- Chen's 3 day wedding

9th November. Venue: Dinner banquet at Cititel, Penang. See how pretty is she? YY also very good looking!


It was like a CDK reunion. I got to see my ex-schoolmates..I haven't seen some of them for 10 years.

Tengku Mahkota & I play-play after the wedding dinner was over.

10th November. Venue: Chen's house. Supposed to be hen's night. We took photos and I went into her room to play with her accessories..



11th November. Venue: Chen's house. Da...da....the pretty bride in white gown!!


Gambate!!! *ops, not YY* YY only did 1 time of pumping. It's the brother.. POor lil brother, make sure you get YY to buy you a dinner for the effort to put in for 19 times of pumping in order to get a wife. Good job!

Another tough game, idea by bride's maid. She cheated the guys saying 'remember, the egg is raw!' Liar, it was cooked egg! I wonder why YY couldn't even feel it. Instruction: Put the egg into YY's pants from the left side to the right side. DO NOT BREAK THE EGG. NO EXTRA PANTS. *take note of how many hands trying to help him when the egg reached the bottleneck*

It was the first time that Tengku Mahkota saw so many 'sistas' in a wedding. What to do? We're convent gals..

YY spoke to Andrew in between the games:-

YY:Eh, you're supposed to help me.

Tengku Mahkota: Huh? I'm at the gal's side. HOw to help u? *looking at so many gals* I can't help you, I wanna catch my 4pm flight back to KL. I don't wanna stay here.

YY: We shall see, when it comes to your turn.

Anyway, 'Chen &YY, may god bless your marriage and BE PRODUCTIVE!!!'

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home