Meerkat On the LookOUT

Thursday, November 22, 2007

Making memories: Some random photos

Tengku Mahkota and I played with camera tricks. He picked one piece of prawn and I adjusted it as if someone feeding Julia.

Found a 30 year old tea set for Chinese wedding tea ceremony in the kitchen. It was my parent's tea set.

We spotted VVIP@cikgu eating breakie at Chen's house on wedding day. Everyone has to eat outside the house except cikgu.

This baby adorable or not? good looking leh? We spotted this baby at my aunt's house. She's a baby sitter.

What is this? Waye trying to stuff her bag into her messy trolley bag in the airport. * we need anti-shaker camera lar*

After checking in, I found myself traveling with 2 sleepy heads. *oink* *oink*


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home