Meerkat On the LookOUT

Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Need a rest

Some of my friends asked me why I can put up a few posts in a day?
When I tend to writemore, that's the time when I'm stressed out with my work due to my heavy work load. In order to release stress, I blog after i finish one small task, do a bit of rantings, think a lil 'out of office', etc.
Since beginning of this week, by god's grace, i've finished 4 write ups until this minute. Wow...can't believe it! It's all by His strength and wisdom.. I've just finished 1 write up which is not supposed to be in my schedule, it was an urgent request. I finished writing the article within 2 hours instead of my normal speed of 4 hours. Prayerfully, I managed to keep the standard. Now, i think i deserve a little of rest for 30mins and 1 hour of lunch time. I went to bed at 1am last night due to work and i couldn't sleep when i was on the bed. My brain was so active and I just couldn't rest well.
So, i shall finish another write up by 5pm before i step out this office. Prayerfully, my boss will not call me on friday when i'm holding my mother's hands, walking hand-in-hand, enjoying the sun shine in Turtle Island. I want a peaceful holidays before I come back on Sunday to my final research battle for the year 2008.
On Friday night, I shall be attending Siok Chen's wedding. I look forward to meet my high school friends that i haven't seen them since i left for college. I remember one of them told me 4 years back 'Why you still look the same? Make some changes lar' I'm not expecting the same comment on Friday, ok?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home