Meerkat On the LookOUT

Saturday, December 01, 2007

Sigh

What am I doing in the office on Saturday?
I've been working hard from 10am till now.

Working in the office on Saturday reminds me of my working life in my first job. I used to go back to the lab on saturday, sometimes due to work, more importantly is due to air con. My rented room was very stuffy and I just couldn't stand the heat. So, I used to go back to lab to enjoy the air con and surf Internet. Then, i started to build my dreams of buying a place on my own, stay home and do WHATEVER I want, no one's gonna comment I use too much electricity, i can sleep anytime i want...

Personally, I like to stay home by myself. Serenity. Peaceful. i know it's abit lonely when u're alone at home.

I just can't believe that I'm back to office to work since I started this job like 6 months ago. The workload has been very heavy for me and I just need to work work work.

In fact, i'm feeling pretty restless now. For the past few days, it has been work in the office, go home and work again. My life...i do not know what to say.

I NEED A BREAK!!!

How i wish i could go to a park..jalan-jalan..look at the children playing in the playground, strolling, fresh air, etc...

Do I have the time?

Sigh, Church is having children christmas party now. I miss the sunday school kids so much since the camp 2 weeks ago. I thought that I would be able to see them today and spend sometime with them since i only get to see those children once a year as some of them only come for special ocassions.

What am i doing here?

Alright, stop ranting. I've got so much to write.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home