Meerkat On the LookOUT

Wednesday, December 05, 2007

Thank god!

This morning, I just wanna say 'Thank you Lord for His strength'.
I haven't been blogging, i can't claim I don't blog, I blog, but not so often.This is because i was too busy with my research, rushing for the deadlines.The deadline was MOnday and I asked for one day extra, and i got it done yesterday.Thank god for the strength indeed. Only by His grace and strength, i got it done on time.

My life for the past two weeks was really BAD. come to office, i worked from 7.30am till 5.30pm. Then i went home, i worked from 10pm till 2.30am, sometimes around 3am. Guess what time i have to get up? 6am.

Can you imagine the number of hours that i sleep? Can you imagine how tired is my body?

Thank god, I survived!!!

Through out this two weeks, i'd really made the ppl that love me suffered. Permaisuri Yap asks me every night'Are you gonna work tonight again?' 'Oh yes, i have calls to make. Discussion with american ppl, their time zone is different.' 'Ayoh, you'd better sleep. Cannot do tmorrow?' 'oh okok'

On Monday morning, CJ pinged me when i was so super stressed, the conversation goes like that:-

CJ: Fernie, you're damn normal
me: What normal? what do you mean? I'm STRAIGHT!!!

CJ: *quiet*

me: Explain, what do you mean?

CJ: you scored 96% normal on your facebook! very normal!
me: you know me well, i don't do last min work, but i'm so stressed up cos i have 5 deadlines to meet. i'm definitely normal, that's why so stressed up.
CJ: ok


I was so busy for the past two weeks that I didn't have time to 'take revenge' on FB, friends wanna partied me with me, i had no time for them, threw turkey, i also didn't have the time to return them an oreo. I had so many requests and invitations to look into. Anyway, thanks for all the gifts and invitataions on FB, i shall look into that today if I have the time.


Then, my body went energyless on monday night. I was so happy after my violin class and i told Tengku Mahkota that i was so thankful to have 3 hours of rest and i would do my work later. After shower, my body got so weak, basically energyless. I lied down on my bed, i couldn't even move my body. But, my brain was very active. I asked for strength and healing. Thank god, He heard my prayer.


Then last night conversation between Tengku Mahkota (TM), Permaisuri Yap (PY)and I was all about work.

TM: Fern fern sick, who suffer?
Me: the people that love me.
TM: now only you know.
PY: You worked everynight like that, body cannot tahan, must rest, must sleep. I think this is like what Pepper said, you always want to score 100%,
Me: I like my job.
TM:Must check your blood later, it must be sugar level dropped on monday, that's why you were so weak.
Me: it has got nothing to do with my sugar, i think it was due to sleep deprivation.
Anyway last night conversation came to conclusion that I should work smart, shouldn't give my life away to myw ork alone.
Ask for wisdom to explain to the boss if things are not possible, don't try to be a hero.

2 Comments:

  • Take care, my dear. Take chicken essence or something that helps.

    Btw, I think FB just sucks up what ever little time and space you have for peace or self with all the throwing something or poking someone nonsense.

    By Blogger Moomykin, At Sat Dec 08, 01:17:00 AM 2007  

  • yea...you're right! i only do FB when i need a break at work between tasks.

    btw, nowadays chicken essense has come out in tablet form..
    cool yea?

    By Blogger InfanT, At Tue Dec 11, 07:49:00 AM 2007  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home