Meerkat On the LookOUT

Monday, January 07, 2008

My fav eating places

1. Dome.
I like to visit Dome since university days. I understand it's a bit pricey for students. But, I saved money to go there once in purple moon. :D
I like their coffee and the pie. I'm a pie gal, i love pies. I love the chicken and mushroom gourment pie. Hmmm..i guess it's time to visit Dome again as i've been craving for mushroom for 3 days.
2. Marmalade
This is my all time favourite and it's near to my work place. My team at my work place likes to go Marmalade for team lunch on every Friday because we love the fusion menu in Marmalade. Friday is the always the day that you don't feel like working because you can't wait for the weekends to come. Or it can be the way round that you wanna finish all the work on Friday and you work really hard to avoid thinking about work on Saturday.
I love the salads, and trust me..it's really good... Try this 'Sounds o Havana', it's very refreshing upon eating it. It's really colourful with yellow and red capsicums in it, cheese, pineapple, chicken, nuts and lettuce. The pasta and lasagna are fairly good as well. The next trip when i get there i would like to try lamb shank with brown rice.
3. Delicious
It was CJ who introduced me to Delicious (by Ms Read). The mushroom soup is the dish that makes me wanna go back there again and again. The mushroom is just superb with lots and lots of mushroom! *drooling* The next thing that is pasta, their pasta is good as well. Dessert? woa...i like!

4 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home