Meerkat On the LookOUT

Friday, March 28, 2008

Confirmation?

Have you ever encountered a situation when a friend of you ask a question about somebody else.
For example:-
A: Do you find he/she is greedy?

What would be your response?
Is A expecting me to agree with her/him? Or should i keep quiet? In fact, I don't know the person well. I'm in no position to judge a person, except God.

Silence is golden.
Guess what I do? In such situation, I keep quiet most of the time.
once in a while, i like to say 'I don't know'
If I say 'I don't know' too often, that sounds like that I'm a liar and not being frank.

What should i say?

According to the bible, Prov 13:3 says 'He who guards his lips guards his life, but he who speaks rashly will come to ruin.'

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home