Meerkat On the LookOUT

Saturday, March 22, 2008

not zzzz

What has happened?
Why am i suffering from insomnia?
I've got NO idea.

Too many things behind my mind?
Yea, have a few things to do at work and also personally.
I think I shall not think of them.
It's a weekend.
I should enjoy my weekend.

Waking up in the middle of the night, i thought it was 5.45am, time to get to work.
In fact, it's a saturday, 3.26am.
I've got no idea what am i supposed to do.

I need God.
I really want Him so much.
I haven't had such feeling for ages.
I wanna sing praises to Him.
I wanna listen to His words
I just wanna grow closer to Him.

Am i not staying closed with Him?
No, I pray everyday. I do QT.
But, i realise i haven't been worshipping Him.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home