Meerkat On the LookOUT

Thursday, April 10, 2008

Am I a sensitive creature?

*this is a post that I wrote 2 weeks back*

As I’ve mentioned in my earlier posts that I’ve been reading lots of books as I’m going to enter into another stage of my life soon, I came to know that women are born to be more sensitive than men.

Am I a woman? Yes!

Am I a sensitive creature! Absolutely yes!

A few little things that have happened lately and I came to ask myself ‘Am I soo super sensitive?’ Apparently, some have mentioned that. It’s ok. It’s a comment. But, a comment on me does not come with expectation that I’ll change to be an insensitive creature. I want to be a woman.

Sometimes I’m too blurred to understand what is happening around me. I need Tengku Mahkota to draw the picture. At times, I just do not bother.

Comments are good at times. But we need to filter the comments that come to our ears. When comments are given, *think positively*, these people give us a chance to improve ourselves. All these years, I’ve tried to be a good girl. I try to change and improve based on the comments. Lately, I told myself ‘It’s enough!!!! I want to be myself!’

Sometimes people give comments just to satisfy their mouth and once they say it out, they feeeeeeeeeeel good. Ok, making your own standpoint is important. Check yourself when people give comments.

As for me, I learned a way to avoid unnecessary comment …I avoid listening to people talking, I don’t give a chance for people to say a single word when I know he/she’s gonna complain. I keep myself busy.

Whatever comments come my way, I filter it. If explanation is required, I only explain to my loved ones. Other than that, I’m on ‘energy-saving’ mode. Do I owe everyone an explanation? Pray and seek God for wisdom are more importantly. Recently, I’ve been praying for understanding, I pray that people giving me comments will see things from my point of view and pls study the context!!!!!

Ok, finished ranting. I’m feeling good after sharing my 'sour' thoughts.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home