Meerkat On the LookOUT

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Mama @ Mrs Ko @ Madam Looi

I like to call my mama as Mrs Ko sometimes.

I guess most of my closed friends like Pepper and Mint know who’s Mrs Ko.

When I pick up the phone and I said ‘Yes, Mrs Ko?’
That’s my mama calling.

Many years back when we stayed at my grandma’s house, someone called up ‘Can I speak with Mrs Ko?’ There were like at least 3 Mrs Ko, which one are you referring to.

In my house, there’s only ONE. That’s Mrs Ko.

Yesterday evening, I returned a call to Mrs Ko after work.
And guess what she did?
‘I’m counting the days the take revenge, after x days I can call you Mrs Yap’
Then I said, ‘No such thing. Pls call me Ms Ko till the day. I appreciate that. Muahhahahha’

2 Comments:

  • When I first got married, ppl referred me as Mrs Yeoh. I wont respond to the name coz I didnt realised they were calling me...muahhaha.

    So after marrying, I am Mrs Yeoh but once I have Sara, I am now commonly known as Sara's mom. That is how I am known by Sara's nurse. At home I am known as Mama. Except with my peers and friends and colleagues I am still known as Doreen.

    By Blogger Mommy-yeoh, At Wed Apr 30, 10:13:00 AM 2008  

  • Everyone calls me Fern.
    Please continue to call me 'Fern'.
    :)

    By Blogger InfanT, At Fri May 02, 08:49:00 AM 2008  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home