Meerkat On the LookOUT

Monday, April 21, 2008

Stress no more??!!!

This morning, I told myself ‘Don’t get stressed up again.’

I’m going to remind myself nothing is so serious that will harm my health.

Wedding day is a one day event, why do I need to be so stressed up during the preparations? Take it easy.

The most important thing is marriage; work hard on the marriage AFTER the wedding.

I change my priority now.

Wedding preparations will not be my priority. Do what is necessary.

Changing priority helps to reduce stress.

I went online to search for stress management since I decided not to get stressed up. Besides I’m also keen to find out how to measure stress level. The test shows that I’m not stressed up at all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home