Meerkat On the LookOUT

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Headache

I’m suffering from slight headache.

Due to ??

Too much of sleep, feeling lethargic.

Ops…*eyes rolling*

Yea. I went to bed at 9pm and I believe I slept right away after hugging my warm water bag on my tummy and my mickey mouse sleeping on my right side.

From 9pm till 5.50am, I didn’t get up. I slept still. Don’t remember moving much.

And now, I miss my bed.

Sigh…

When I don’t have enough sleep, I rant.

When I have too much of sleep, I rant.

What’s happening?

Nothing happens.

I’m counting my blessing one by one.

I tend to sleep more and sleep early when I don’t have calls at night with the Americans. I start to feeling sick when I remind myself that I have a call this Thursday at 10pm. 10am in Canada, and 10pm in Malaysia. Hello! By 10pm, I’m in zzzzland most of the time. Don’t blame me if I can’t make a sentence in English.

3 Comments:

  • Miss your bed? You mean the one in Penang, or the other room? Hahaha...

    Well, I have heard of newly weds having trouble sleeping because they now have to learn to sleep with someone else on the same bed. (Sleep as in switch off your brain and rest, not the other inference of the word "sleep". :D)

    By Blogger Moomykin, At Tue Jun 24, 08:11:00 PM 2008  

  • I love my beds in penang and in KL.

    the new style of sleeping is i sleep before i can hear him snoring away.
    Hence, my new habit is sleeping early these days.

    By Blogger InfanT, At Thu Jun 26, 10:25:00 AM 2008  

  • Ah, the snoring....

    I did not have much problem with that as I had always shared a room with one of my sisters or another and snoring is normal for my family. In fact, sometimes I find hubby's rhythmic snoring rather soothing.

    The things that kept me awake was his talking (fascinating and I'd stay up to listen) the way he tossed and turned in bed - like got earthquake! Now with a bigger bed, better. Hahaha...

    By Blogger Moomykin, At Fri Jun 27, 10:56:00 PM 2008  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home