Meerkat On the LookOUT

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Some updates

Time flies...I've got back to work for two weeks and this is my third week.
I've finished my research write up within 1 week. phew....my boss stopped bugging me.

Yesterday was 17th June and Tengku Mahkota and i got married for a month d!

the common question comes:
'how's married life?'

We have a few versions.
The press release version "Life has never been better"
Fern's version "life is back to normal and i have a roommate!"
Tengku Mahkota's version "like that lor"

I can't wait for another holidays to come and I can rest and not stressed up.

1 Comments:

  • Finally reading some updates from Fern after such a long absence.

    Glad you are back to your 'normal' life so soon.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At Wed Jun 18, 12:49:00 PM 2008  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home