Meerkat On the LookOUT

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Do you conduct review?

Personally, I like to do review.
This is because we're rushing everyday, first thing in the morning, we rush to get ready and then going to work. Then we start working on deadlines and finishing all emails that come with requests and so on. After work, we go home and have dinner then unwind a bit and go back to bed.
Life has become a routine.

As for me, I like to sit down and ask myself 'What have i done for da past one week?'
Did I do it correctly?
Did I miss out any friends that I will like to meet?
Have I been a good wife to my husband?
Did I say anything that have hurt someone's feelings? oh must repent, repent...

In short, I like to reflect things that I've done.
I remember I used to lie down on the bed last time, recalling what i've done thru out the day to unwind myself before I sleep.
Now, I just can't wait to sleep and rest. I'm mentally and physically tired after work on weekdays. And i like to take naps on weekends.

The reason I review my personal life because I wanna be a better person. I just wanna seek improvement and advice.

Oh yea, Tengku Mahkota claimed that I always call him at the wrong timing especially when he's really busy drafting an email or super power focusing on his work. My timing is a lil out. Hence, i shall improve on that.

So, do you review your personal conduct?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home