Meerkat On the LookOUT

Friday, August 08, 2008

Got tagged by Kin

I haven't done this for quite sometime.
let me see.... and the rules as follows:-

1. Link to the person who “tagged” you.
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. Write six random things about yourself.
4. Tag six people at the end of your post.
5. Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
6. Let the tagger know your entry is up.

Wokies...

1. I love to surf net. I like to surf the net when I'm free, doing a research on a topic of interest. Then I like to focus on my research to find out more and put some thoughts into the topic. Things that I love to read on the Net are healthcare related news, new technologies in the market, entertainment news and so on. Google is what is i recommend when you need to do research.

2. I love water color. I used to attend art classes when I was primary school and secondary school. I love drawing. But all my drawings got eaten up by termites at my old place. pretty sad about it. I plan to start picking up water color after I get retired one day.

3. Classical music. I love listening to Classicfm.com when i'm at work.

4. Working from home. I don't like to spend hours on the road to get to work. I prefer to stay home and work because I can lock myself up in the room and continue my write up. I can play the music that i love to listen without listening to noise in the office.

5. Clean. I like a home which is clean. I wanna make sure rooms are clean.

6. My parents don't impose any rules on me, but I like to build fences and rules on myself. My parents are pretty cool. They encouraged me to watch TV during exam period because they were so afraid the daughter gets mad. I studied too much when I was schooling and my life wasn't balanced at all. I missed certain fun that a student should experience. It's ok.

I'm not sure who should i tag.

Have a blessed weekend!

1 Comments:

  • Oh, in my family my parents always had to nag at us to study and not play so much - well, with 4 siblings, we get to do all kinds of fun stuff at home, don't even have to go out.

    So it was in Form 6 that I was always glad when my dad to my siblings out so that I could study at home in peace and that was a nice surprise for them . Hahaha...

    By Blogger Moomykin, At Wed Aug 13, 03:07:00 PM 2008  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home