Meerkat On the LookOUT

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Hearing or sight?

Hearing is the only senses that I cannot live without. I came to realise that when I was little. I'm a person who loves music and I agree with the fact that 'Music makes the whole world round'.

During secondary school days, I used to listen to piano music while doing my revisions. I couldn't read well without my music at times. When I'm sad, I used to grab a novel and dwell myself into the novel, turn on the music and lock myself in the room. After an hour or so, I would be alright again.

Currently, I enjoy classical music at work, I don't really care what's happening around me especially the gossips. What I do in my cubicle is having my big headset (thanks to Tengku Mahkota) on my ears and my eyes are glued to my computer screen. That's what I call 'Focus. Concentrate'. Pls check out Classic FM. This is my fav. online UK radio station.

The reason I think I can live without Sight is because I don't get the same excitement when I see things. Hearing affects my feelings and emotions. Without sight, I believe I still touch and try to imagine it. Without hearing, the whole world will be so quiet.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home