Meerkat On the LookOUT

Thursday, August 21, 2008

I came to realize

I came to realize that playing violin in the living room is so much better than the room. Bigger space. I reckon the sound reflected by the violin is better.
Personally, i'm very shy to play violin outside the room, unless no one is at home. I don't mind Tengku Mahkota is around, but not when Kapitan Yap and Permaisuri or even Tengku Muda are around. I'm really shy. I sould like my good friend, Mr Andy, who used to shut the door and the windows when he played piano. Now, I see the common point between us. :P
Last night, I played in the dining hall. 'Wa..the sound is superb' I can tell you that I have this sense of satisfaction developed when listening to the actual 'voice' of my violin. Despite my fingers are painful, I'm really really satisfied. I shall do it tonight again.
:)

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home