Meerkat On the LookOUT

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

I want it to be clean

I think...I admit that I'm clean freak.
I like to see things in proper place and the floor is clean and so on.
Last night, after i reached home, I cooked dinner and after dinner...I vacuumed the floor and wiped the floor. Tengku Mahkota helped me to vacuum the floor after he finished preparing the water bottles for work.
Don't ask me why I wipe instead of mop. Because we don't use mop. Permaisuri Yap has been wiping the floor instead of mopping the floor. In fact, wiping is cleaner but tiring. Anyway, i can tell you how happy i was last night to see floor so clean...

I reckon most of my uni friends especially those stayed in the hostel know that i'm a clean freak. I like to clean the house on saturday morning and make sure it's clean and tidy.

There was once my friend told me that she has lots of stuff at her parents' place. I said 'a home is where you put your stuff according to your convenience. No doubt, it needs to be tidy and clean. If someone is too fussy, what's the difference between a home and show room???'

3 Comments:

  • I know a friend who is like you. She mops he floor every day and wipes the cabinets, windows, counter top and everything every other day.

    But must agree, it is soooo good to sit down and touch my squeeky clean floor with the nice lavendar smell! Life seems better, the air seems cleaner, everything is good in a clean house!

    By Blogger Ann, At Thu Aug 28, 11:43:00 AM 2008  

  • well, it would be nice if your home can look like a show room.

    Our home is like a kindy's playground. Kids' toys everywhere. Store until no place and sometimes no time to pick up after them... too tired and all go straight to bed. Oops...

    By Blogger Moomykin, At Fri Aug 29, 12:58:00 AM 2008  

  • Dear Ann,
    Now i know i'm not the only one in the world.=)

    Dear Kin,
    I guess it will happen to me one day. I saw a few friends with kids also complain that their houses have got too many toys.

    By Blogger InfanT, At Fri Aug 29, 07:44:00 AM 2008  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home